Goods may be exchanged or a credit note issued - please return within 7 days
Goods may be replaced - or a credit note issued - or a refund
Warranty is limited to 12 months for most items
UK mainland orders over the value of £50 will be shipped free of charge. For orders under the value of £50, there will be a postage and packaging charge of £4.50. Minimum value for Mailorder is £9.99.
Using our current delivery service, the average time for delivery is 3-5 days. Items valued over £50 will need to be signed for. If this were to cause a problem, we suggest that delivery be made to your place of work.
Please note that items of footwear will only be despatched when a customer has had a particular model of footwear in the past. Our reason for making this condition is that sizes vary to a great extent even when supplied by the same manafacturer. This is to avoid unnecessary returns.
We shall be reviewing our delivery service regularly, with the intention of offering a better service.
We accept payments for Mailorder from most major credit/debit cards - other than American Express.
We will happily exchange products returned to us within 14 days of purchase. After this time, returns will not be accepted. Customers must enclose a photocopy of the original invoice or receipt received with the goods.
Important - Please read carefully:
- All products returned back to us must be 100% unused and in perfect resalable condition. The following conditions must also be met:
- Rackets must be received back totally unused, with no ball fluff or wear on the strings, no chips or scratches on the paintwork or bumper strip, and cellophane still on the handle.
- Shoes must not have been used or played in, and must still have the original manufacturer’s tags attached. We also stipulate that shoes must be returned in their original box, which must also be in the condition in which it was received.
- Clothing must be returned unused, must not have been washed, and must have the original tags attached.
The cost of return postage is the responsibility of the customer; but we do not make any charge for an exchange. If more exchanges are required regarding the same sale, further charges may apply. We are unable to refund return postage costs, but if an error has been made with the original despatch or if it is believed that the item is faulty, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible.
Returns must be sent to the following address:
Jim Hills Sports
1. Come and visit us our Sports store at Coolham and recieve a minimum of 10% discount off all items unless they are already discounted.
Plus 20% off English willow Bats & Graphite Tennis Rackets.
2. Call and Collect - Phone us, reserve and pay for your item & collect at your convenience. Receive a minimum of 10% discount (with the exeption of special offers) using this service.*
*Discount does not apply to Items already on Special offer or tennis balls on bulk buy.
Hope you find time to visit our Traditional Sports Store.
We are Unable to open on Sundays & Bank Holidays due to Planning restrictions